The Library’s pick for Best Book of the Year in 2013 and 2012 were young adult titles: Rainbow Rowell’s Eleanor & Park in 2013 and John Green’s The Fault in Our Stars in 2012. We love the rich variety of stories in this genre, even if some of us are past the suggested reading age.
(OK. A few of us are way past the suggested reading age. Thank goodness the books don’t care, they only want to be read!)
- The Scorpion Rules by Erin Bow
- Dumplin’ by Julie Murphy
- Pretending to Be Erica by Michelle Painchaud
- Read Between the Lines by Jo Knowles
- An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
- The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black
- Mosquitoland by David Arnold
- A Prince Without A Kingdom by Timothee de Fombelle
- Winter by Marissa Meyer
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
Have you explored our young adult collection? It’s on the Library’s second floor!