How many mystery writers does it take to screw in a light bulb?
Two. One to screw it almost all the way in and the other to give it a surprising twist at the end.
When you are finished giggling (or groaning) over that joke, check out the books Library staff chose as the best mysteries of 2015!
- City on Fire by Garth Risk Hallberg
- The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
- Badlands by C.J. Box
- Endangered by C.J. Box
- Career of Evil by Robert Galbraith
- Brush Back by Sara Paretsky
- A Fine Summer’s Day by Charles Todd
- A Dangerous Place by Jacqueline Winspear
- The Language of the Dead: A World War II Mystery by Stephen Kelly
- The Nature of the Beast by Louise Penny
- A Pattern of Lies by Charles Todd